Coming Soon: Bridges at GilbertPosted 09/20/2013
The long wait is almost over. Maracay Homes’ neighborhoods, Arch Crossing and Trestle Place, are opening at the much-anticipated master-planned community Bridges at Gilbert next week on Saturday, Sept. 28. If you are a buyer shopping for your first home or a multi-generational family seeking more space, these neighborhoods will have just what you are looking for.
The Arch Crossing neighborhood is filled with homes from the New Arizona Living Collection’s Insignia Collection. The contemporary home designs range from 1,980 to 3,769 square feet and offer amenities such as wrap-around porches for extended outdoor living, secret passageway between the master bedroom and laundry room and spacious great rooms for plenty of family time.
Trestle Place channels classic neighborhoods with sidewalk paths, parks and community amenities for a family-orientated area. Single- and two-story homes from the Hallmark Collection range from 2,302 to 4,152 square feet, which can fit the needs of any size family. Homeowners are able to enjoy conveniences like large three- and four- car garages for boys and their toys and game rooms for kids and all theirs. And don’t forget Mom- walk-in kitchen pantries provide ample room for cooking gadgets and ingredients. If grandma and grandpa live with the family, they too can have their own space with a generation suite or casita.
Not only are both communities filled with stylish homes, but environmentally sensitive ones at that. All houses are Energy Star®-certified and come with Maracay Homes' LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
The Bridges at Gilbert community is conveniently located in Gilbert’s Gateway district with easy access to the SanTan and Superstition freeways, shopping centers and the Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. Located at Ocotillo Road east of Higley Road, Bridges at Gilbert provides a small-town feel while still maintaining the big-city conveniences.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern