Coming Soon: Sendera PlacePosted 02/23/2015
Things are about to heat up in the East Valley and were not talking weather. This March, Maracay Homes is giving Arizona homebuyers a chance to stake their claim in one of Chandler’s most highly demanded residential areas, with the opening of its newest neighborhood, Sendera Place.
Located at the northwest corner of Gilbert and Ocotillo roads, in the heart of south Chandler, Sendera Place is just minutes from Chandler’s iconic downtown area and major East Valley employment centers, shopping, dining and other amenities via the SanTan Freeway and nearby major expressways. Offering six distinct one- and two-story floor plans within the Monogram Collection, these Chandler new homes range from 1,404 to 2,492 square feet and highlight the strategic thinking that went into the creation of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection.
For example, spacious great rooms create plenty of room for family gatherings. Walk-in kitchen pantries allow enough space for stashing Costco-sized food items. And front courtyards, offered in select plans, encourage front-yard interaction with the neighbors. Of course, each of the 79 homes within the gated Sendera Place community comes fully equipped with FlexDesign® options tailored to meet each family’s individual needs. Not to mention, all homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ Living Smart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
And when the weather does actually heat up, homebuyers will be happy to know that Sendera Place has its very own community pool. Want to learn more? Call us at (480) 346-2670 for more information.
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.