Celebrate Dad with These Father’s Day Grill RecipesPosted 06/20/2017
Father’s Day is just around the corner and we’re cooking up all the best eats to celebrate Dad. Whether he’s close enough to cook with or far enough for a phone call, we have some savory recipes to slice up all around. Fathers everywhere have an underlying appreciation for barbecue. What better way to commend Dad for all he does than sharing a delicious recipe or two? We’re sharing a few of our favorites.
This Glazed Bacon-and-Cheese-Filled burger will send your taste buds soaring. Fill your patties with bits of bacon and crumbled cheese for a mouthwatering treat.
Craving something more than just a burger and a bun? Look no further than these Sweet Heat Cheerwine Baby Back Ribs. Smothered on grilled baby back ribs, this delicious glaze will require napkins for all. The combination of Cheerwine, brown sugar, chili-garlic sauce and other spices will be the hit of the day. You’ll have Dad feeling both appreciated and stuffed.
If red meat isn’t for you, check out this pleasant alternative. These Fajita Chicken Kebabs are the perfect touch to satisfy anyone’s hunger. This fajita-style chicken grilled on skewers with veggies is sure to add countless layers of flavor to your Father’s Day celebration. This recipe is easy to make and sure to please!
Whether you decide to enjoy just one recipe or indulge in them all, Dad will surely feel acknowledged with these barbecue must-haves.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring