Why Buy A Move-In-Ready HomePosted 11/07/2014
Both builder and consumer confidence remain on the up-and-ups as new home sales continue to edge upward in the United States. Positive headlines across the country indicate that many buyer segments are ready to take the plunge and purchase their dream home. For those among that group, move-in-ready homes are a great option to consider.
Often known as inventory homes, move-in-ready homes are those that are already complete or nearing completion and are thus available for immediate sale. These types of properties are ideal for buyers looking to make somewhat of an expedited move as new home builds can often take upwards of six to seven months to complete.
Outside of immediacy, move-in ready homes often offer buyers an opportunity to purchase in some of the most prime locations in their cities. Builders develop communities in areas that are poised to attract buyers based on a variety of factors including convenience, employment opportunities and property value. For example, here in Arizona, Maracay offers move-in-ready homes in booming cities such as Gilbert, Queen Creek and Tucson.
To top it all off, many builder offer incentives to sweeten the deal. Right now, Maracay buyers can enjoy counter depth GE stainless steel refrigerators, front-load GE washer and dryers and four bronze or nickel interior ceiling fans for closings by Dec. 19. What’s not to love about that?
For more information on move-in-ready homes, contact a sales associate for details.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.