Why Buy A Move-In-Ready HomePosted 11/07/2014
Both builder and consumer confidence remain on the up-and-ups as new home sales continue to edge upward in the United States. Positive headlines across the country indicate that many buyer segments are ready to take the plunge and purchase their dream home. For those among that group, move-in-ready homes are a great option to consider.
Often known as inventory homes, move-in-ready homes are those that are already complete or nearing completion and are thus available for immediate sale. These types of properties are ideal for buyers looking to make somewhat of an expedited move as new home builds can often take upwards of six to seven months to complete.
Outside of immediacy, move-in ready homes often offer buyers an opportunity to purchase in some of the most prime locations in their cities. Builders develop communities in areas that are poised to attract buyers based on a variety of factors including convenience, employment opportunities and property value. For example, here in Arizona, Maracay offers move-in-ready homes in booming cities such as Gilbert, Queen Creek and Tucson.
To top it all off, many builder offer incentives to sweeten the deal. Right now, Maracay buyers can enjoy counter depth GE stainless steel refrigerators, front-load GE washer and dryers and four bronze or nickel interior ceiling fans for closings by Dec. 19. What’s not to love about that?
For more information on move-in-ready homes, contact a sales associate for details.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing