Why Buy A Move-In-Ready HomePosted 11/07/2014
Both builder and consumer confidence remain on the up-and-ups as new home sales continue to edge upward in the United States. Positive headlines across the country indicate that many buyer segments are ready to take the plunge and purchase their dream home. For those among that group, move-in-ready homes are a great option to consider.
Often known as inventory homes, move-in-ready homes are those that are already complete or nearing completion and are thus available for immediate sale. These types of properties are ideal for buyers looking to make somewhat of an expedited move as new home builds can often take upwards of six to seven months to complete.
Outside of immediacy, move-in ready homes often offer buyers an opportunity to purchase in some of the most prime locations in their cities. Builders develop communities in areas that are poised to attract buyers based on a variety of factors including convenience, employment opportunities and property value. For example, here in Arizona, Maracay offers move-in-ready homes in booming cities such as Gilbert, Queen Creek and Tucson.
To top it all off, many builder offer incentives to sweeten the deal. Right now, Maracay buyers can enjoy counter depth GE stainless steel refrigerators, front-load GE washer and dryers and four bronze or nickel interior ceiling fans for closings by Dec. 19. What’s not to love about that?
For more information on move-in-ready homes, contact a sales associate for details.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern