Brighten Your Space for SpringPosted 03/15/2013
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and despite the 90 degree temperatures being a bit misleading, we are on the brink of another beautiful spring in Arizona! For most, spring signifies renewal, refreshment and a reinvigoration of spirit as we head into the rest of the year.
As bright flowers come into bloom and bright colors come out of our closets, spring is the perfect time to give your home and extra bit of oomph as well. Here are a few fun and easy ways to liven up your living space this season:
Awaken The Senses: Just as beautiful as the sights are the smells of spring. Incorporating nice scents into your home can serve to brighten your mood and enliven your space. Scatter an array of scented candles – in fresh or floral scents – throughout your home. Add a touch of citrus and herbs with DIY natural air fresheners that are fun to make and safe to enjoy.
Bring The Outdoors In: Nature comes alive in spring, so bring that beauty into your home. Fresh flowers are a beautiful, easy way to add a pop of color to any room. If posies aren't your pleasure, try succulents or an indoor herb garden for natural (and functional) décor.
Make Your Palate Pop: Spring is all about color. Add an easy pop with pillows, throws and plates. Or try something a bit more daring and unexpected like a playfully painted door or piece of furniture. The color can be as temporary or as permanent as you please.
Looking for more inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest page for a flurry of fresh ideas for spring.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson