Bridges at Gilbert Neighborhood GatheringPosted 09/27/2013
The much-anticipated opening of Maracay Homes' two neighborhoods at Bridges at Gilbert is finally upon us! Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 28, join us at our inaugural Neighborhood Gathering from noon – 3 p.m. Meet with our sales specialists, tour the new model homes and meet potential new neighbors at this beautiful master-planned community.
We will be proudly unveiling both Arch Crossing and Trestle Place at Bridges at Gilbert, two distinctive neighborhoods featuring floor plans from our New Arizona Living Collection.
Arch Crossing homes range from 1,980 to 3,769 square feet and offer amenities such as wrap-around porches for extended outdoor living, secret passageway between the master bedroom and laundry room and spacious great rooms for plenty of family time. Trestle Place homes range from 2,302 to 4,152 square feet and feature conveniences like oversized pantries and large three- and four- car garages.
We look forward to sharing this exciting new development in Arizona’s bustling East Valley. We’ll see you all tomorrow at Bridges at Gilbert!
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home