Bonus Rooms and LoftsPosted 09/14/2015
Who among us doesn’t yearn for a little extra space? A place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A place to lose ourselves in a favorite hobby. Or to corral and entertain the kids when our homes become known as the “fun one” on the block.
That’s the beauty of bonus rooms. As the name suggests, bonus rooms (including lofts) provide that little something extra in a home. Whether you’re looking to create the perfect spot to cozy up with a good book, binge-watch Netflix, host a family sing-along or shoot a few games of pool, we’ve got you covered with these fun bonus room/loft ideas.
Family pool room, Northlands
TV Viewing loft, Sendera Place
Karaoke corner, Arch Crossing at Bridges at Gilbert
Adventure-planning headquarters, Verrado Palisades
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.