Bonus Rooms and LoftsPosted 09/14/2015
Who among us doesn’t yearn for a little extra space? A place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. A place to lose ourselves in a favorite hobby. Or to corral and entertain the kids when our homes become known as the “fun one” on the block.
That’s the beauty of bonus rooms. As the name suggests, bonus rooms (including lofts) provide that little something extra in a home. Whether you’re looking to create the perfect spot to cozy up with a good book, binge-watch Netflix, host a family sing-along or shoot a few games of pool, we’ve got you covered with these fun bonus room/loft ideas.
Family pool room, Northlands
TV Viewing loft, Sendera Place
Karaoke corner, Arch Crossing at Bridges at Gilbert
Adventure-planning headquarters, Verrado Palisades
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.