Forbes Names Phoenix A ‘Best Buy’Posted 04/02/2015
We’ve always treasured our home here in the Valley of the Sun. From the 300 days of sunshine per year and the gorgeous firey sunsets, to the diverse landscape and ever-expanding mecca of culture, industry and opportunity, Phoenix is truly a desert oasis.
While a simple glance outside is enough to confirm why Phoenix is such a great place to live, sometimes a little national recognition feels good, too. In a recent Forbes article, Phoenix was ranked 11th in the nation as a “Best Buy” city for those looking to purchase a new home. That’s right: Phoenix nearly tops the list, and it’s not a short list, either. More than 100 metropolitan areas were scrutinized by Local Market Monitor, a North Carolina-based data company that tracks home prices and economic factors in more than 300 housing markets, to find the cities with the strongest population and job growth, and best home prices. Simply put, Phoenix is great a great place to buy.
In the heart of it all, Maracay Homes continues to be a leader in building beautiful single-family homes throughout the Valley, with nearly 20 neighborhood communities situated in the high-demand areas of town. Recently, we’ve added Victory at Verrado, our first-ever 55+ community located in the West Valley. All the way on the other side of town, in the East Valley, we just celebrated the unveiling of Sendera Place in Chandler and look forward to the opening of Layton Lakes, also in Chandler, this May.
Visit our neighborhoood page for more information on Maracay Homes and our communities.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern