How We Work With Independent RealtorsPosted 10/06/2014
Have you ever heard the old saying, “every time a key turns, a realtor gets their wings?” Well, if you haven’t, maybe it’s time to start spreading the word, because real estate agents are one of the key components to the home buying process.
Whether it’s offering industry expertise on recent trends or providing expert guidance all the way to “home, sweet home,” real estate agents help families make one of the most important decisions of their lives.
That’s why we continue to offer realtors incentives through our Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program. For those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods, we offer a 3-percent co-broke on all new builds and move-in ready homes, with additional incentives on selected inventory.
We appreciate loyalty, too! And to show it, we offer higher commission levels for each buyer transaction through Dec. 31, 2014. To see the full breakdown of the commission perks, click here.
For more information on Maracay Homes and to view our available inventory throughout Phoenix and Tucson, please visit our neighborhoods page.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern