How We Work With Independent RealtorsPosted 10/06/2014
Have you ever heard the old saying, “every time a key turns, a realtor gets their wings?” Well, if you haven’t, maybe it’s time to start spreading the word, because real estate agents are one of the key components to the home buying process.
Whether it’s offering industry expertise on recent trends or providing expert guidance all the way to “home, sweet home,” real estate agents help families make one of the most important decisions of their lives.
That’s why we continue to offer realtors incentives through our Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program. For those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods, we offer a 3-percent co-broke on all new builds and move-in ready homes, with additional incentives on selected inventory.
We appreciate loyalty, too! And to show it, we offer higher commission levels for each buyer transaction through Dec. 31, 2014. To see the full breakdown of the commission perks, click here.
For more information on Maracay Homes and to view our available inventory throughout Phoenix and Tucson, please visit our neighborhoods page.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.