How We Work With Independent RealtorsPosted 10/06/2014
Have you ever heard the old saying, “every time a key turns, a realtor gets their wings?” Well, if you haven’t, maybe it’s time to start spreading the word, because real estate agents are one of the key components to the home buying process.
Whether it’s offering industry expertise on recent trends or providing expert guidance all the way to “home, sweet home,” real estate agents help families make one of the most important decisions of their lives.
That’s why we continue to offer realtors incentives through our Maracay Homes Realtor Rewards program. For those who work with their buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods, we offer a 3-percent co-broke on all new builds and move-in ready homes, with additional incentives on selected inventory.
We appreciate loyalty, too! And to show it, we offer higher commission levels for each buyer transaction through Dec. 31, 2014. To see the full breakdown of the commission perks, click here.
For more information on Maracay Homes and to view our available inventory throughout Phoenix and Tucson, please visit our neighborhoods page.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes