Interested in Arizona New Homes?Posted 07/29/2014
To say 2014 has been a big year for Maracay Homes would be an understatement. We have already opened seven new communities, joined the Tri Pointe Homes family and have added a few national awards to our portfolio. And we’re only halfway through! As exciting as the first half of the year has been, there is even more to come from Maracay as we prepare for a number of neighborhood openings this fall and into 2015.
Marcay Homes continues to open in the Phoenix and Tucson-area’s most desirable locations, offering new, flexible floor plans to meet the needs of post-recession buyers in well-planned and meaningful ways. From the soon-to-debut Verrado Palisades to our first (and much-anticipated) active adult community, there is a lot to keep up with from this Arizona homebuilder. And to help potential homeowners stay up-to-date with it all, we offer an easy solution.
Our new community interest lists offer a no-hassle way to keep up with the new from the developing neighborhoods on your radar. Simply provide your basic contact information, tell us where you’re looking at and anything we can do to make your impending move as stress-free as possible. As news and developments progress, you’ll be the first alerted so that you can better plan your next step in the home buying process.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.