Announcing HomeSmart™Posted 04/22/2017
As we join the rest of the world in celebrating Earth Day today, we believe that caring for the planet should be a part of our daily routine. That’s why it feels especially appropriate to announce that our proprietary LivingSmart® program is getting even smarter with the addition of a new technology component we call HomeSmart™.
HomeSmart™ helps homeowners stay comfortable, in control and connected from anywhere. What does this mean on a practical level? Residents can now use their smart device to help save energy at home, even while they are away. With just a tap, they can control lighting and temperature as well as securely monitor who’s coming and going. We are also keeping residents better connected at home and away with pre-installed wireless access points. Whether controlling your connected smart devices or streaming your favorite shows, your signal stays strong in a Maracay Home.
As many of our homeowners already know, we started our LivingSmart® program more than a decade ago, not only to help protect the planet and its resources, but to empower those who want to live healthy, comfortable and cost-efficient lives. Built on a foundation of four key compontnents – EnergySmart®, HealthSmart®, EarthSmart® and WaterSmart® – our LivingSmart® program puts in place energy-saving tactics for homeowners’ indoor and outdoor living, including smart planning around landscape design and indoor water features like low-flow toilets.
With the introduction of HomeSmart™, our LivingSmart® program continues to propel Maracay Homes forward as one of the top green home builders in Arizona by providing individuals and families with the means to live healthier, reduce energy consumption, use sustainable resources and, of course, lower their utility costs.
For more information on LivingSmart®, HomeSmart™ and all of Maracay’s green initiatives, please visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.