Amenities Aplenty at Adora TrailsPosted 03/22/2017
If socializing, outdoor recreation and health and fitness are high on your priority list, our newest neighborhood, The Preserve at Adora Trails, is definitely worth a look.
Adora Trails is a popular community in Gilbert, Arizona, that offers something for everyone. This master-planned community features plenty of outdoor activities, a state-of-the-art fitness facility, aerobic studio, lake for fresh water fishing, and a water playground.
At the heart of the community is the 4,000-square-foot neighborhood clubhouse. The space offers a way to entertain family and friends or enjoy the company of neighbors in the community living room, demonstration kitchen, game rooms or the multimedia and audio visual room.
Adora Trails’ outdoor recreation areas were created with active homeowners in mind. With a 10-acre neighborhood park and 12 miles of walking trails, there’s always a new path to explore. The community also hosts fun activities throughout the year for residents including, group trail walks and soccer tournaments.
For those looking for a leisure-filled afternoon, residents can fish off Adora Lake’s private pier or lounge at the clubhouse’s covered patio space.
Families can enjoy a sunny summer day at the community swimming pool and water playground. Residents can also enjoy soccer and baseball fields, as well as championship basketball courts.
Adora Trails is also home to Charlotte Patterson Elementary School, which offers parents the convenience and safety of having a local elementary within walking distance of their home.
Want to learn more about how you can make the Adora Trails community your home? Contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713, or visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern