All About Realtor RewardsPosted 04/07/2014
Realtors are important to the home-buying process — just ask anyone who’s purchased a home lately. Most likely they’d tell you that they’d no sooner purchase a new home without a real estate agent’s expert guidance than drive a car blindfolded. Realtors not only have extensive industry knowledge, they’re also trained to find the perfect home for each person.
Maracay Homes recognizes this value and offers a Realtor Rewards Program for agents who work with buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. To take advantage of the offerings and incentives, Realtors are encouraged to visit our website to find out how to start earning rewards right away. Incentives include 3 percent co-broke on all new-build homes and inventory homes, as well as loyalty commissions that increase after each buyer transaction from January 2, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
Additionally, we host a variety of Continuing Education courses for agents who want to learn more on topics such as legal issues, strategic markets, fair housing and much more. Interested in attending one of the free classes? Visit www.maracayhomes.com/calendar/ for a complete listing of times and locations.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.