All About Realtor RewardsPosted 04/07/2014
Realtors are important to the home-buying process — just ask anyone who’s purchased a home lately. Most likely they’d tell you that they’d no sooner purchase a new home without a real estate agent’s expert guidance than drive a car blindfolded. Realtors not only have extensive industry knowledge, they’re also trained to find the perfect home for each person.
Maracay Homes recognizes this value and offers a Realtor Rewards Program for agents who work with buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. To take advantage of the offerings and incentives, Realtors are encouraged to visit our website to find out how to start earning rewards right away. Incentives include 3 percent co-broke on all new-build homes and inventory homes, as well as loyalty commissions that increase after each buyer transaction from January 2, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
Additionally, we host a variety of Continuing Education courses for agents who want to learn more on topics such as legal issues, strategic markets, fair housing and much more. Interested in attending one of the free classes? Visit www.maracayhomes.com/calendar/ for a complete listing of times and locations.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.