All About Realtor RewardsPosted 04/07/2014
Realtors are important to the home-buying process — just ask anyone who’s purchased a home lately. Most likely they’d tell you that they’d no sooner purchase a new home without a real estate agent’s expert guidance than drive a car blindfolded. Realtors not only have extensive industry knowledge, they’re also trained to find the perfect home for each person.
Maracay Homes recognizes this value and offers a Realtor Rewards Program for agents who work with buyers to select a home in one of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods. To take advantage of the offerings and incentives, Realtors are encouraged to visit our website to find out how to start earning rewards right away. Incentives include 3 percent co-broke on all new-build homes and inventory homes, as well as loyalty commissions that increase after each buyer transaction from January 2, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
Additionally, we host a variety of Continuing Education courses for agents who want to learn more on topics such as legal issues, strategic markets, fair housing and much more. Interested in attending one of the free classes? Visit www.maracayhomes.com/calendar/ for a complete listing of times and locations.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern