Spotlight On: The Freedom CollectionPosted 11/13/2014
As people’s lifestyles change, so do their home needs. From young couples to multi-generational households with grandparents, every homebuyer needs a different combination of features and amenities to complement their particular way of life.
Nowadays, baby boomers are taking over the housing market, about one-third of it, according to Maracay Homes President Andy Warren. Rightfully so, they are seeking new features to fit their active, highly-social lifestyles. That’s why Maracay Homes is proud to announce a new collection of home plans specifically designed for the active adult market: The Freedom Collection.
Developed in partnership with KTGY, a national architectural firm, the Freedom Collection homes will range from 2,200 square feet to 2,600 square feet, and incorporate a set of unique amenities and features specifically for today’s active adult, with the same quality, and innovative design appeal.
Features of the home plans include:
- One-story homes
- Split master bedroom
- Wider hallways and doors
- Sitting showers
- Raised oven and dishwashers
- Accessible storage spaces.
In addition, options for a ‘snore’ or caregiver room are available through our acclaimed FlexDesign® program.
Along with ease of use, Maracay still provides the same eco-friendly features of the LivingSmart® program, for optimum energy efficiency and cost effectiveness. Maracay will debut the Freedom Collection at DMB Associates’ new active adult community, Victory at Verrado, in January 2015.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.