Spotlight On: The Freedom CollectionPosted 11/13/2014
As people’s lifestyles change, so do their home needs. From young couples to multi-generational households with grandparents, every homebuyer needs a different combination of features and amenities to complement their particular way of life.
Nowadays, baby boomers are taking over the housing market, about one-third of it, according to Maracay Homes President Andy Warren. Rightfully so, they are seeking new features to fit their active, highly-social lifestyles. That’s why Maracay Homes is proud to announce a new collection of home plans specifically designed for the active adult market: The Freedom Collection.
Developed in partnership with KTGY, a national architectural firm, the Freedom Collection homes will range from 2,200 square feet to 2,600 square feet, and incorporate a set of unique amenities and features specifically for today’s active adult, with the same quality, and innovative design appeal.
Features of the home plans include:
- One-story homes
- Split master bedroom
- Wider hallways and doors
- Sitting showers
- Raised oven and dishwashers
- Accessible storage spaces.
In addition, options for a ‘snore’ or caregiver room are available through our acclaimed FlexDesign® program.
Along with ease of use, Maracay still provides the same eco-friendly features of the LivingSmart® program, for optimum energy efficiency and cost effectiveness. Maracay will debut the Freedom Collection at DMB Associates’ new active adult community, Victory at Verrado, in January 2015.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.