Spotlight On: The Freedom CollectionPosted 11/13/2014
As people’s lifestyles change, so do their home needs. From young couples to multi-generational households with grandparents, every homebuyer needs a different combination of features and amenities to complement their particular way of life.
Nowadays, baby boomers are taking over the housing market, about one-third of it, according to Maracay Homes President Andy Warren. Rightfully so, they are seeking new features to fit their active, highly-social lifestyles. That’s why Maracay Homes is proud to announce a new collection of home plans specifically designed for the active adult market: The Freedom Collection.
Developed in partnership with KTGY, a national architectural firm, the Freedom Collection homes will range from 2,200 square feet to 2,600 square feet, and incorporate a set of unique amenities and features specifically for today’s active adult, with the same quality, and innovative design appeal.
Features of the home plans include:
- One-story homes
- Split master bedroom
- Wider hallways and doors
- Sitting showers
- Raised oven and dishwashers
- Accessible storage spaces.
In addition, options for a ‘snore’ or caregiver room are available through our acclaimed FlexDesign® program.
Along with ease of use, Maracay still provides the same eco-friendly features of the LivingSmart® program, for optimum energy efficiency and cost effectiveness. Maracay will debut the Freedom Collection at DMB Associates’ new active adult community, Victory at Verrado, in January 2015.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance