5 Reasons to Live at Eastmark.Posted 09/13/2018
Looking for a well-rounded and interactive community in which to grow your family? Check out the award-winning Eastmark, one of the nation’s top-selling communities, located right in the heart of Mesa, Arizona.
Eastmark is where Maracay Homes is building its new Electron neighborhood, scheduled to open this fall. Electron features 53 homesites, with one- and two-story floor plans ranging from 2,321 to 3,994 square feet. All homes at Electron at Eastmark will be LEED® and Energy Star® certified for maximum energy efficiency.
Clearly, there’s lots to love about this master-planned community, recognized as the No. 1 top seller in Arizona. Here are five reasons you may love living here, too:
- Great East Valley Location – Eastmark could not be located in a better area. Being in the heart of Mesa, Eastmark has easy access to three major freeways: the 202, the 101, and the 60. Along with major freeways, Eastmark also has the pleasure and convenience of being located near great restaurants, shops and grocery stores.
- Exclusive Community Amenities – Eastmark is well known for its community-centered culture. If you are looking to connect with your neighbors, Eastmark is the perfect place in which to thrive. There are endless opportunities to build relationships with those living around you through the Eastmark’s community center and pool, 100-acre Great Park and what Arizona Foothills Magazine calls one of the Valley’s best splash pads.
- Never a Dull Moment – Residents enjoy a wide selection of clubs, programs and activities, such as yoga, leadership involvement and even philanthropy.
- Amazing Schools – Although Eastmark appears to be all play and no work, that is most certainly not the case. Eastmark is home to schools with grades pre-kindergarten through high school, including two of the nation’s top-ranked charter schools, BASIS Mesa at Eastmark and Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark. Along with outstanding existing schools, Eastmark will also be gaining another great school soon. A new Queen Creek Unified School District high school is expected to open on 60 acres north of Ray Road and east of Ellsworth Road in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Maracay’s Energy Efficient Homes – Homes at Electron at Eastmark will be registered with the goal of achieving LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED Certified® homes use 30 to 50 percent less energy than a traditional home, according to the USGBC. Additionally, all homes at Electron are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for maximum performance and cost efficiency.
- New Home Design Trends of 2020.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.