5 Reasons to Buy a Move-In Ready HomePosted 11/07/2013
So you're ready to move and have heard about a variety of move-in ready options. But what exactly does that mean and how do you know if it’s the right option for you?
Move-in ready homes, also known as inventory homes, are those that are already complete or nearing completion. They draw the name from the fact that these homes occupy a spot in the builder or developer’s existing inventory, and as such, is available for immediate sale.
If you are eager to make a move, and have your heart set on new construction, an inventory home can be an attractive alternative for several reasons. Here are five benefits:
Enjoy it now. As the name implies, move-in-ready homes are ready when you are. There are no construction schedules and no delays — the home is waiting for you, rather than the other way around. Just situate your belongings and start living your new life.
Attractive upgrades. Move-in ready homes often include builder upgrades that make them very appealing for new home buyers. Higher-end fixtures, cabinets and flooring are the most commonly included amenities, but options may vary by builder.
Opportunities to personalize. One of the most attractive aspects of purchasing a new home is the owner’s ability imprint it with his or her own style. This opportunity also exists to a certain extent with inventory homes. While many of the finishes already are in place, buyers may still be able to customize the home to their liking.
Location, location, location. Inventory homes are located in many of the most desireable neighborhoods in the state. Not only is this a tremendous draw for home buyers, it also helps with resale value when the time comes to sell the home and move on.
A win-win. Home builders are motivated to sell inventory homes for many reasons and in some cases may offer special incentives to help sweeten the pot. If this sounds like a good deal to you, you’re absolutely right!
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home