5 Reasons to Buy a Move-In Ready HomePosted 11/07/2013
So you're ready to move and have heard about a variety of move-in ready options. But what exactly does that mean and how do you know if it’s the right option for you?
Move-in ready homes, also known as inventory homes, are those that are already complete or nearing completion. They draw the name from the fact that these homes occupy a spot in the builder or developer’s existing inventory, and as such, is available for immediate sale.
If you are eager to make a move, and have your heart set on new construction, an inventory home can be an attractive alternative for several reasons. Here are five benefits:
Enjoy it now. As the name implies, move-in-ready homes are ready when you are. There are no construction schedules and no delays — the home is waiting for you, rather than the other way around. Just situate your belongings and start living your new life.
Attractive upgrades. Move-in ready homes often include builder upgrades that make them very appealing for new home buyers. Higher-end fixtures, cabinets and flooring are the most commonly included amenities, but options may vary by builder.
Opportunities to personalize. One of the most attractive aspects of purchasing a new home is the owner’s ability imprint it with his or her own style. This opportunity also exists to a certain extent with inventory homes. While many of the finishes already are in place, buyers may still be able to customize the home to their liking.
Location, location, location. Inventory homes are located in many of the most desireable neighborhoods in the state. Not only is this a tremendous draw for home buyers, it also helps with resale value when the time comes to sell the home and move on.
A win-win. Home builders are motivated to sell inventory homes for many reasons and in some cases may offer special incentives to help sweeten the pot. If this sounds like a good deal to you, you’re absolutely right!
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson