5 Reasons to Live at Rio PaseoPosted 08/14/2017
Life is grand in Goodyear, where Maracay Homes plans to unveil a brand new community, Rio Paseo, this fall. If you’re curious what life within walking distance looks like, here are some of the reasons Rio Paseo will be the perfect home base to enjoy all that the West Valley has to offer.
1. Close to All the Action – Rio Paseo is conveniently located within walking distance of Goodyear’s shopping and dining district, where families can enjoy an array of entertainment, outdoor recreation and big-city amenities. Additionally, the nearby 14-acre Rio Paseo Park features a beautiful waterfall pond, walking and jogging paths, and barbecue grills. Situated just north of Interstate 10, Rio Paseo offers residents easy access to Sky Harbor International Airport, Luke Air Force Base and Phoenix-area amenities.
2. Fresh New Architecture – We’re proud to offer two unique series of floor plans at Rio Paseo. The Villages series will feature two-story condo homes with two- and three-bedroom floor plans, one- or two-car garages and 1,338 to 1,502 square feet. At our Cottages series, choose from three single-family, detatched home plans with Flex Design® options, ranging from 1,674 to 1,929 square feet. All floor plans at Rio Paseo will feature open concept designs, private patios, spacious kitchens with granite countertops and more.
3. Exclusive Community Amenities – Soak up the fun inside the Rio Paseo community with private pools, ramadas and shaded play structures. Residents will enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle at The Cottages with amenities such as a community pool, outdoor basketball court and shaded play structure. The gated Villages at Rio Paseo embraces a sense of community with its own pool, fitness center and shaded play area for kids.
4. Amazing Area Schools – Rio Paseo is located within the highly rated Litchfield Elementary School District and Aqua Fria Union High School District. Several high-performing charter and private schools are nearby as an additional option.
5. Green Living – All homes at Rio Paseo are Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council. Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program is included as well for high performance and cost efficiency.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.