5 Reasons to Live at Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 07/24/2017
There’s no place like home, and nowhere is that more true than at The Meadows, where Maracay Homes is planning to open its third, and final, neighborhood in the Peoria master-planned community this fall. Like its two sister neighborhoods at The Meadows, Enclave features a pleasing mix of FlexDesign floor plans for optimum customization, and Energy Star certified homes for high performance and cost efficiency.
Need a few more reasons why you should live at Enclave? Read on. Here are five:
1. Something for everyone – Enclave introduces an option for homeowners who are looking for a little less square footage than the homes currently available at Estates and Legacy, Maracay’s other two neighborhoods at The Meadows. But don’t be fooled. Even though the homesites are slightly smaller (averaging around 8,000 square feet, compared to the starting square footage of 10,000 square feet at Legacy and 12,000 square feet at Estates), these 126 Enclave lots still have plenty of elbow room and are large enough for an 8’ or 10’ side yard gate.
2. Fresh architecture – Five new one- and two-story floor plans ranging from 2,483 to 4,586 square feet are debuting at Enclave. This also is the only Maracay neighborhood at The Meadows to offer two-story homes.
3. Natural gas – Favored for its convenience and efficiency, natural gas is a popular choice among homeowners who prefer it over electricity for heating their homes and cooking their food.
4. Newest addition to The Meadows – New phase, new floor plans and two new models. That’s what buyers will find at this third and final piece of Maracay’s trilogy at The Meadows. It’s an opportunity to move up, without moving out.
5. Coveted NoPo address – North Peoria is making a name for itself as an up-and-comer with great places to eat, high performing schools for kids and a cool, fit-and-healthy vibe for those who enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Enclave is walking distance to neighborhood schools and a short drive away from Lake Pleasant and Sunrise Mountain Preserve, a 317-acre piece of desert open space with numerous trails for hiking and walking.
Want to learn more? Visit Enclave at The Meadows on our website, or contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (844) 570-7699 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring