5 Reasons to Live at Enclave at The MeadowsPosted 07/24/2017
There’s no place like home, and nowhere is that more true than at The Meadows, where Maracay Homes is planning to open its third, and final, neighborhood in the Peoria master-planned community this fall. Like its two sister neighborhoods at The Meadows, Enclave features a pleasing mix of FlexDesign floor plans for optimum customization, and Energy Star certified homes for high performance and cost efficiency.
Need a few more reasons why you should live at Enclave? Read on. Here are five:
1. Something for everyone – Enclave introduces an option for homeowners who are looking for a little less square footage than the homes currently available at Estates and Legacy, Maracay’s other two neighborhoods at The Meadows. But don’t be fooled. Even though the homesites are slightly smaller (averaging around 8,000 square feet, compared to the starting square footage of 10,000 square feet at Legacy and 12,000 square feet at Estates), these 126 Enclave lots still have plenty of elbow room and are large enough for an 8’ or 10’ side yard gate.
2. Fresh architecture – Five new one- and two-story floor plans ranging from 2,483 to 4,586 square feet are debuting at Enclave. This also is the only Maracay neighborhood at The Meadows to offer two-story homes.
3. Natural gas – Favored for its convenience and efficiency, natural gas is a popular choice among homeowners who prefer it over electricity for heating their homes and cooking their food.
4. Newest addition to The Meadows – New phase, new floor plans and two new models. That’s what buyers will find at this third and final piece of Maracay’s trilogy at The Meadows. It’s an opportunity to move up, without moving out.
5. Coveted NoPo address – North Peoria is making a name for itself as an up-and-comer with great places to eat, high performing schools for kids and a cool, fit-and-healthy vibe for those who enjoy a robust outdoor lifestyle. Enclave is walking distance to neighborhood schools and a short drive away from Lake Pleasant and Sunrise Mountain Preserve, a 317-acre piece of desert open space with numerous trails for hiking and walking.
Want to learn more? Visit Enclave at The Meadows on our website, or contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (844) 570-7699 to schedule a tour.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.