3 Ways to Enjoy Arizona’s Fantastic Fall WeatherPosted 10/21/2015
It’s no secret Arizonans love the outdoors. We hike. We bike. We swim practically year round. And when the temperatures dip below 100 degrees, we celebrate the outdoors in a completely different way: by flinging open our homes’ windows and doors, and inviting the cool morning and evening breezes to waft inside.
Maracay’s homes were designed to take full advantage of the joys of Arizona’s year-round temperate climate. With covered patios, courtyards and breezeways built into many of our New Arizona Living and Freedom Collection floor plans, the options are nearly endless for experiencing indoor-outdoor living to the fullest.
Here are three ways to enjoy Arizona’s fantastic fall weather right now:
Take it outside: Unwind after a long day at work with dinner on the patio. Let yourself be entertained by a spectacular Arizona sunset instead of the television.
Get fired up: Arizona’s cool evenings are the perfect excuse to invite the neighbors over for dessert and conversation around a built-in firepit.
Control the environment: Multi-seasonal rooms that include fireplaces, sliding glass walls, ceiling fans and other devices help you plan for almost any weather circumstance as you expand your outdoor-indoor living space and unlock your home’s full potential.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing