3 Ways to Enjoy Arizona’s Fantastic Fall WeatherPosted 10/21/2015
It’s no secret Arizonans love the outdoors. We hike. We bike. We swim practically year round. And when the temperatures dip below 100 degrees, we celebrate the outdoors in a completely different way: by flinging open our homes’ windows and doors, and inviting the cool morning and evening breezes to waft inside.
Maracay’s homes were designed to take full advantage of the joys of Arizona’s year-round temperate climate. With covered patios, courtyards and breezeways built into many of our New Arizona Living and Freedom Collection floor plans, the options are nearly endless for experiencing indoor-outdoor living to the fullest.
Here are three ways to enjoy Arizona’s fantastic fall weather right now:
Take it outside: Unwind after a long day at work with dinner on the patio. Let yourself be entertained by a spectacular Arizona sunset instead of the television.
Get fired up: Arizona’s cool evenings are the perfect excuse to invite the neighbors over for dessert and conversation around a built-in firepit.
Control the environment: Multi-seasonal rooms that include fireplaces, sliding glass walls, ceiling fans and other devices help you plan for almost any weather circumstance as you expand your outdoor-indoor living space and unlock your home’s full potential.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.