3 Ways to Enjoy Arizona’s Fantastic Fall WeatherPosted 10/21/2015
It’s no secret Arizonans love the outdoors. We hike. We bike. We swim practically year round. And when the temperatures dip below 100 degrees, we celebrate the outdoors in a completely different way: by flinging open our homes’ windows and doors, and inviting the cool morning and evening breezes to waft inside.
Maracay’s homes were designed to take full advantage of the joys of Arizona’s year-round temperate climate. With covered patios, courtyards and breezeways built into many of our New Arizona Living and Freedom Collection floor plans, the options are nearly endless for experiencing indoor-outdoor living to the fullest.
Here are three ways to enjoy Arizona’s fantastic fall weather right now:
Take it outside: Unwind after a long day at work with dinner on the patio. Let yourself be entertained by a spectacular Arizona sunset instead of the television.
Get fired up: Arizona’s cool evenings are the perfect excuse to invite the neighbors over for dessert and conversation around a built-in firepit.
Control the environment: Multi-seasonal rooms that include fireplaces, sliding glass walls, ceiling fans and other devices help you plan for almost any weather circumstance as you expand your outdoor-indoor living space and unlock your home’s full potential.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance