Join us for the Center Pointe Vistoso Grand Opening, Saturday, Jan. 23Posted 01/22/2016
After years of preparation, planning and work, the big day has finally arrived. Tomorrow, the public will get its first look at our latest highly anticipated Maracay Homes community, Center Pointe Vistoso, located on one of the final – and best – remaining parcels in the Rancho Vistoso master-planned community in Oro Valley.
Grand opening festivities run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., including tours of our seven new model homes and the community’s beautiful 6,000-square-foot luxury swim complex. While you’re here, enjoy a barbecue lunch with refreshments, and mix and mingle with potential new neighbors.
You won’t want to miss out on the chance to be among the first to see Center Pointe Vistoso’s 343 premium homesites, and its assortments of home plans ranging from approximately 1,404 to 3,668 square feet. Organized within five gated neighborhoods, the plans feature a mix of executive, vacation (lock and leave) and family designs from the New Arizona Living Collection that fit nearly every lifestyle. Like with all Maracay homes, the layouts at Center Pointe Vistoso may be customized using our unique FlexDesign® program. Each home is also ENERGYSTAR® certified and built according to Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for maximum performance and cost efficiency.
You’ll find us on La Cañada Drive, 1.9 miles north of Tangerine Road. Unable to attend? Contact Maracay’s New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at (520) 329-0370, or visit www.CenterPointeVistoso.com.
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.