Join us for the Center Pointe Vistoso Grand Opening, Saturday, Jan. 23Posted 01/22/2016
After years of preparation, planning and work, the big day has finally arrived. Tomorrow, the public will get its first look at our latest highly anticipated Maracay Homes community, Center Pointe Vistoso, located on one of the final – and best – remaining parcels in the Rancho Vistoso master-planned community in Oro Valley.
Grand opening festivities run from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., including tours of our seven new model homes and the community’s beautiful 6,000-square-foot luxury swim complex. While you’re here, enjoy a barbecue lunch with refreshments, and mix and mingle with potential new neighbors.
You won’t want to miss out on the chance to be among the first to see Center Pointe Vistoso’s 343 premium homesites, and its assortments of home plans ranging from approximately 1,404 to 3,668 square feet. Organized within five gated neighborhoods, the plans feature a mix of executive, vacation (lock and leave) and family designs from the New Arizona Living Collection that fit nearly every lifestyle. Like with all Maracay homes, the layouts at Center Pointe Vistoso may be customized using our unique FlexDesign® program. Each home is also ENERGYSTAR® certified and built according to Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for maximum performance and cost efficiency.
You’ll find us on La Cañada Drive, 1.9 miles north of Tangerine Road. Unable to attend? Contact Maracay’s New Homes Specialist Pam Meyer at (520) 329-0370, or visit www.CenterPointeVistoso.com.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.