Villagio Neighborhood GatheringPosted 11/04/2013
Join us Saturday, April 20, from noon-3 p.m., as we celebrate the opening of Queen Creek's newest community, Villaigio! It will be an exciting day as we unveil Maracay's newest home designs – the 5000 series – which will debut for the first time at Villagio.
Designed to meet the need of Arizona new homeowners, the neighborhood enclave will feature six new floor plans including one- and two-story homes that range from approximately 2,300 square feet to more than 4,000 square feet.
Neighborhood gathering guests can tour model homes, meet with the Marcay sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representative Mousie Johnson at 480-235-0665. See you Saturday!
- 5 Things to Love about The Preserve at Adora Trails
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen Creek
- Industry Update – December
- New Year’s Eve Party Ideas for the Family
- Ask Andy – 2017 Housing Trends
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso, Coconino Model
- Winter is Pool Planning Season
- Winter Home Maintenance
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley
- In Your Neighborhood: December