The Paragon CollectionPosted 28/06/2013
Every homeowner seeks to have an abode that is a cut above others, providing their family with the comfort and quality that works for them. For some, a key ingredient to that ideal home is ample space. Those seeking room to roam, or room to grow, need to look no further than the Paragon Collection, one of eight new home series that comprise Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection.
Reserved for Maracay’s largest home designs, the name “paragon” refers to our top-of-the-line product in terms of size, quality and design. As the name suggests, these properties have a theme of sophistication and excellence that is still approachable and obtainable to the everyday buyer.
A few of the signature features of the Paragon Collection homes include:
- Great Room plans: Less formal space offers more connectivity for a large family
- Secret Passageway: Enjoy ease of access between the master closet and laundry room
- Dedicated "Owner's" Entry: Coming and going is made more convenient than ever
- Bonus/Teen/Game Room: Extra space provides a wide variety of usage options and flexibility for every family
- Generation Suite or Casita: Give parents a place of their own while keeping them close to your family's home
Expansive and thoughtfully designed, Paragon Collection homes are available and move-in ready at Montelena in Queen Creek. These plans will also be available at Maracay Homes’ new Tucson community, Rancho del Cobre, opening in early 2014.
- 5 Things to Love about The Preserve at Adora Trails
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Villagio in Queen Creek
- Industry Update – December
- New Year’s Eve Party Ideas for the Family
- Ask Andy – 2017 Housing Trends
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Center Pointe Vistoso, Coconino Model
- Winter is Pool Planning Season
- Winter Home Maintenance
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Rancho del Cobre in Oro Valley
- In Your Neighborhood: December