Sunshine, pool weather and long weekends. It doesn’t get much better than that combination. Whether you’re having a big backyard bash with your Maracay neighbors or just relaxing with the family, try making a few of these recipes to help celebrate this Memorial Day Weekend.
- Blueberry Lemonade: Wash down your burger with this refreshing and sweet lemonade. Garnish with lemon and add fun straws to make this blue drink even more festive.
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs: Easy to eat, colorful and delicious! These kabobs are the ultimate crowd pleaser. Finish each kabob with a light drizzle of balsamic vinegar or serve with a side of dressing for your guests to dip.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip: No party is complete without spinach artichoke dip! Serve with slices of toasted baguette or your favorite chips and crackers. You might want to double up on the recipe because this dip always goes fast!
- Deviled Eggs: Easy to make and always a winner. This deviled egg recipe is pretty classic, but you can always add your own flair by adding bacon crumbles, pickled onions or try mixing in avocado. The possibilities are endless with this go-to party staple.
- Pasta Salad: Want to refresh your pasta salad recipe? Give one of these flavorful twists a try. Some options include using Israeli couscous instead of pasta or adding a little bacon. Enjoy!
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: These strawberries are the perfect, bite-size festive treat. They are best served after the strawberries have had a chance to chill for at least an hour to hold everything together.
- Flag Fruit Dessert: If stuffing strawberries isn’t your thing, try making this fruit dessert in the shape of a flag. Use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and your favorite white chocolate treats and then lay out on a large tray.
For more party tips and recipe inspiration, follow us on Pinterest. We hope you have a safe, relaxing and happy Memorial Day weekend!