Special, unique, high quality – these are all things we want in a home. Consistently well made, tried and true, the Hallmark Collection from Maracay Homes offers all that and more. Assigned to our most favored home plan series, Hallmark homes rise above, defining the desires of the new Arizona home buyer. While the name supports the theme of excellence and individuality, the design speaks for itself.
Standout features of Hallmark Collection homes include:
- Front Courtyards: Enjoy more connectivity to your neighborhood with beautiful outdoor spaces at the entry of your home.
- Bonus Room: This completely customizable space makes you the boss as it can be designed to suit an array of personal hobbies
- Casitas: Ideal for grandparents, or even for guests, casitas offer a customizable option for multi-generational households that blends the family while maintaining space for each member, individually.
- AccessoryGarages: Available in select communities, these oversized garages are a haven for all of your family’s toys. Save yourself the hassle of renting storage space and keep fun right at your fingertips.
Unique and thoughtfully designed, Hallmark Collection homes are available now in Goodyear at Calderra at Portales, in Mesa at Lumiere Garden at Eastmark and in Tucson at Tangerine Crossing. Future communities to feature Hallmark homes include: Trestle Place at Bridges at Gilbert, Deseo at Sabino Canyon and Rancho Del Cobre.
The recession left a lasting impression on homebuyers and homebuilders alike. Now, as we look toward better market conditions and brighter headlines, Maracay Homes is answering the call for today's buyer, building new inventory that is specifically designed for the way they want to live. The recently launched New Arizona Living Collection encompasses 46 new plans across eight collections that are tailored to the needs of the post-recession buyer.
One of the most popular, the Signature Collection, represents Maracay Homes' distinctive take on what new Arizona buyers want and allows them to put their own stamp on it with customizable options. Some of the standout features of the Signature Collection include:
- Great room plans, allowing for less formal space and more connectivity
- Bonus rooms for customizing, according to the homeowner's personal hobbies
- Hidden passageway from the laundry room to the master closet, designed for the utmost convenience
- Walk-in kitchen pantry and 3-car garage for more storage
- Inviting exteriors with wrap-around front porches allowing for connectivity and visual interest
Beautiful and functional, Signature Collection plans are available at Medina at Estrella, Lyon's Gate, Kinetic Point at Eastmark and Vaquero Ranch. To learn more about putting your signature on Arizona new homes, visit the neighborhood pages.
Los Vientos at Palm Valley is officially open and looking great! Our Goodyear new homes are part of our refined 6500 plan series, complete with one- and two-story floor plans ranging in size from 2,710 to 3,580 square feet.
Maracay Homes' Los Vientos at Palm Valley has plenty to offer – is conveniently located, offering residents easy access to employment centers, shopping districts, entertainment, restaurants and more. This West Valley neighborhood is beautiful, but don't just take our word for it. Click here to see the photos for yourself!
Join us this Saturday, February 16, from noon-3 p.m., as we celebrate the opening of Palm Valley's two newest communities: Calderra and Los Vientos. These Maracay Homes at Portales, a neighborhood within the gated master-planned development of Palm Valley, start in the mid-$200's. Layouts in our Goodyear new homes at Los Vientos at Palm Valley range in size from 2,710 to 3,580 square feet, with individual plans offering three to six bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. All plans feature four-car garages.
Meanwhile, six new floor plans ranging in size from 2,366 to 4,152 square feet are available at Calderra at Palm Valley. One- and two-story layouts from Maracay Homes' refined, successful 5500 plan series offer three to six bedrooms and 2.5 to 5.5 bathrooms, plus three- or four-car garages. Home prices start in the low-$200's.
Neighborhood gathering guests can tour model homes, meet with the Marcay sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representatives Margie Bringas and Jackie McArdle at 623-594-2800. See you Saturday!